District Goals of Gifted Education
- To provide a challenging and enriching environment suited to the individual needs of gifted children.
- To develop a variety of program options to fit the unique environment within each school.
- To identify the gifted through comprehensive multiple identification procedures.
- To enlist services of school district and community resource persons in meeting the needs of the gifted.
- To provide a differentiated curriculum which emphasizes productive and creative thinking, research, and self-directed learning.
- To provide enrichment opportunities which further the development of creative talents.
- To provide personnel, activities, and programs designed for education for the gifted.